Management with BMO
July 2021 – July 2022
The Business Challenge
The Solution: Creating Consent
Kelvin Zero was engaged with BMO with the goal of exploring the capabilities of SoLID to manage customer consent across a blockchain network. The objective of the consent tracking prototype was to link “consent transactions” to requests and securely track, trace, confirm, and revoke consent in real time. The project was ultimately delivered ahead of the forecasted schedule of 12 months, in 8 months – posting a valid SoLID transaction on a bitcoin test-net with private and public keys stored in an offline HSM (Hardware Security Module). Although more development is required before the solution is implementation ready, the exercise demonstrated that our unique, decentralized solution has the potential to be used in real time to solve real banking use cases.
Tacked multi-party consent authorization and revocation.
Consent and client data tracing across authorized applications.
Integrated auditing with data integrity at every step.
Specific or complete revocation of data across bank and third-party services.
- Scalable client consent authentication and revocation distribution
- Integrated data request and access tracking
- Adherence to consumer privacy provisions
- Connected client-data distribution across applications and processes
- Reduced infrastructure stress
- Reduced database and computing load
- Streamlined infrastructure reducing architectural complexity
- Automated real-time client consent and data access traceability
workforce and take the first step towards
building your zero-trust architecture.